Klaipėda County (Klaipėdos apskritis) is one of ten counties in Lithuania. It lies in the west of the country and is the only county to have a coastline. Its capital is Klaipėda. On 1 July 2010, the county administration was abolished, and since that date, Klaipėda County remains as the territorial and statistical unit.
* Klaipėda City Municipality
* Klaipėda District Municipality
* Kretinga District Municipality
* Neringa Municipality
* Palanga City Municipality
* Skuodas District Municipality
* Šilutė District Municipality