Gierłoż (German Görlitz) is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Kętrzyn, within Kętrzyn County, Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship, in northern Poland. It lies approximately east of Kętrzyn and north-east of the regional capital Olsztyn.
Before 1945 the area was part of Germany (East Prussia).
The village has a population of 24.
Adolf Hitler's military headquarters from June 21, 1941 to November 20, 1944 were situated here in a bunker, called The Wolf's Lair.